Do you want to get more out of your team for any of these reasons?
1. The number of people on your team has been reduced and yet you’re expected to produce the same or better results.
2. Your team is not producing the results that are expected from you and your team and you’re concerned that your bosses and/or superiors and peers are not going to be happy about that.
3. Members of your team are undermining each other or worse undermining you, causing conflicts and frustrations for you and you’d like to turn your team in to a well-oiled machine.
Then, we’d like to help you get the most out of your team as possible by offering you a special free place at our “Is This It?” Workshop on 22nd January 2015 at The Growth Hub, Oxtalls Campus, Gloucester.
During this workshop we will…
Create a crystal clear vision for the results that you want your team to produce, for the way that you’d like your team to interact with each other and for the kind of people you would like to have on your team.
Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success with leadership and team building.
You’ll leave the workshop renewed, energised and inspired to create a powerful results-driven team that gets things done so that you can be the office hero and still have a flourishing personal life!
To claim this special free place simply click reply and answer the following questions:
1. How long have you been in this leadership position?
2. What are the biggest leadership challenges you’re facing today?
3. On a scale of 0-10 how important is it to you to get better results from your team?
4. What are your ultimate aspirations and goals as a leader?
Be sure to also include your name, phone number and email address when you reply so that we can get back to you and confirm your free place within the next 24 to 48 hours.
Louise Jenner & Geraldine McCullagh
PS: The sooner you send us your answers, the more likely you are to get a place. Click reply now.
Follow us on Twitter: @thedayjob15